Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello!

What does one write about on a blog?? What is the appropriate first post to have?? This is and will be about my life as a mom doing the best she can to raise her boisterous 3 year old in a Christian home in a failing world along with the day to day goings on, whether it is happy, sad, angry or just plain out there; I will be writing about it. Everyone has their de-stressors, as you will call them, and this is going to be mine, it may not make any sense at times and others may even be a bit personal. These will be my opinions and my thoughts about whatever I feel like, or need, to write about. Please feel free to follow me on my journey, this is a "No Hate" zone so if you don’t like what I have to say please just move on to the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment